Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May has come

how should I say this? 
that life is unpredictable?

I've been scrolling my instagram recently and noticing all the photos that I captured. 
Sure that I've been doing a lot of different things in my life. 
I'm chasing on what I want. Running towards the goals that make me happy.. 
I'm sure that I've been doing great things along the way. 
It has always been an adventure.
 I'm greedy. 
Greedy to all the things that I've been written in my checklist and put a tick on it.
it's satisfaction.
 to be able to achieve of what you're doing.
 it's not you don't have compassion in the same routine you did but you need to understand, 
you can't stay in one place. 
you need to constantly moving. 
Yes I've been losing money for travel by the time I should save some for future
but hey,
I've got nothing to regret
I feel even more better for being to do it


No comments: