Saturday, June 18, 2016

introverts

so I heard some of them said I'm stressing out 
sad and alone cause I've been posted alone
no partners
then the rumor spread said I lived alone
which was even more funnier they said the house seemed scary 
hahahaha
chill..I have a great housemate
nice neighbors and friends near the neighboorhood
this is where I don't really connect to some people

you see
this is where they misunderstand about the introverts
it may, for some people, sounded like alone, a loner
no friends 
but you need to know
for introverts like me (mostly) would rather spend time alone 
rather than killing your time with some people who might not understand you
introverts like a peace and quiet environment
reading a book, watching movies/tv series, listen to music while drinking tea/coffee
and have a morning breakfast
introverts don't talk too much
they think a lot
where they can reflect on themselves
they're selective especially in choosing friends
they could talk non stop if they are comfortable with some people
but they won't let their guard down on strangers

and they are not stressing out
they're actually having a best time of my life
less roommate, less drama

haven't you heard? 
even though you have thousand of friends or you could have lived 
ten people in your house but you're still lonely?
I'd like to keep my friends circle small and there's nothing wrong with it
introverts are no queen bees, no divas
If I could have some celebrities that could relate to this I would 
but, okay..if you seen movies which has some girls, there'll be two types of girls
one is over dramatic, one would be girls who don't give a shit about make up and drama

there it goes
we are that second team
a team who doesn't give a shit about what people say
because we don't live for idiotic people
we live for ourselves

and that I hope
would say a lot 

No comments: