Wednesday, July 27, 2016

fun

I don't know when was the last time I had so much fun
spend time on myself
God
life runs so fast
I'm afraid that I just, you know

my schedule became so packed
I don't know since when it suddenly became cramped
I got to fit in my free time in weekend
I mean, I only got two days to think about me
Friday and Saturday
my weekdays are spend on the kids
from sugary world, from hell, from cutest little planets, kids

it's not about money, side income or whatever
tak penah fikir pasal tu serious
I looooove my free time
but that's how He plans

I reluctant to say no
it's depend on the intention
for a sake of help among neighbors and friends

but I limit only for 5 kids only then that's it
I've faced those faces at school
not gonna face anymore cheeky faces at home

hell no

kak sam, she said go have fun, the time to get real wasted. you're still young, go have some fun.muda-muda dh cari duit buat apa.hahahah..they don't have any idea how I've chasing so much things to do in this nick of time. in this real moment. A moment you still depend on you, a moment where you don't have anything to rely on, a moment where you just do whatever the ef you want, the moment you stand on your own two feet. journey over journey, adventure over adventure, experience over experience. I wanna do it all over again on repeat til comes the time where I will said to myself, "okay, that's it." but those words still hasn't come out in my mind. I still want more.

more journey
more adventure
more experience
more moments




No comments: