Sunday, August 21, 2016

the calling

months ago, I always thought that getting married is just another messy stage that you gotta get through and you gotta do. while being pregnant is one of the things that I might not enjoy it once I'm gonna have a morning sickness. I mean, things I heard, scared the hell out of me. The smell, the allergy, the swollen, etc, etc. I wouldn't even dare to go near that topic. or even if I had to, I'll just remain silence. can you imagine, I mean, I cannot imagine there's another human growing inside your body.

but now, idk what the hell is wrong with me and what sort of realization that I got. I didn't know where this is came from. when does it happened..I just wanna get on with it and experience all that. I wanna experience of morning sickness..the feeling of baby bump and having a bloated stomach. to have kids, family. my own little family.

it's weird, I know. But Am said, it's normal. to have a sudden change.from wanna be single, no attachment with anyone else to wanna get married and have life with your own kids. so, this is really happening huh..think I'm done being single. Think I wanna have somebody who I can share my life with. I don't mind if I didn't end with that guy..as long as I could get married and build my life starting like living blocks.

I just really hope that Allah can smooth the arrangement for me. InsyaAllah..amin

No comments: