Friday, September 2, 2016

you're a piece of work

I'm still trying to believe that men have feelings. trying to put that in my mind men have feelings too.
but, tskk..it's hard. it's difficult.
like you don't know so many things.
and yet you need to teach him.
I'm frustrated..
it takes a lot of effort to maintain a relationship and I hate it when I don't have the strength to carry on.
I pissed off on small matter. I don't have that much patient.
letting go is easy.
I wish staying is easy as letting go.
I don't like man to love me too much
cause he might let me go easily.
men are tend to unappreciated things that are always there
when you are always available, he thought that you would always stay
this is why I hate when I open up to people too much
cause they might treat you like nothing after everything's good
after we shared so many stories, memories..

this time,
I refuse to feel sad, I feel angry instead
I refuse to let my tears go to waste
it just ruin my face
it's not worth a tear to cry over this stupid little thing
I'm just gonna give and take
forgive and forget
tolerate
and be considerate

tho you're a freaking piece of work

No comments: