Friday, April 7, 2017

April show

I've been binge watching dramas lately. Korean dramas and tv series (New Girl and Brooklyn 99) and korean dramas especially. I stay up late at night just to finish the episode. continue watching them in the workplace when I got free time and honestly *laugh* it's not good. My work productivity decreased. I didn't focus marking the students' books and *laugh again* its not good dude. This month I think, I'm all about shows and dramas. One thing you should know about watching korean dramas and tv series, they're dangerously addictive. It's gonna effect your sleeping pattern and your work. I couldn't stop watching dramas but I'm just gonna have to change a bit. which is no drama watching and workplace, be focus on the tons of work I gotta do. I still owe my boss two minit curai and report. That's how bad drama can be. heee
but one thing is good about it, I became less depress. I become happier when I occupied myself with drama watching. I didn't think too much. after I got back from school holiday and went through my niece's wedding, honestly I was crumble a little you know. It's fcking depressing. Now, I guess, feelings got better. hey, I moved on. I moved on yeah. I didn't hold to it anymore. I'm just so happy just to even say that. I'm not sure when it happened but I didn't keep on flashing back the memory anymore. I simply do what I wanna do every day and when my mind came across it, I said to myself 'it's okay', I didn't happen what I wanted to happen but, it's okay.

it's okay. that's what I always say to myself. just like I always say to my close friends when they're sad or feeling down. it's okay, okay?

aaand it's Friday and I got girls' day out watching Beauty and The Beast with my workmates. Good starter for weekend don't it?



so I hope, you also do what's best for you. do the right thing, spend more time with yourself (even that includes binge watching)



Love,
Rushy


No comments: