Sunday, April 8, 2018

April is a challenge

challenges always make me reflect on myself. on things that I've done, what I've achieve. sometimes, when I got back home, feeling tired. I pause a minute, thinking all those things that I've been through. Thinking how so much I learnt about people, attitude, working culture. I learn about myself even.

 "was it worth it?"

sometimes I feel like crying thinking about all those works. but I know, Allah is always with me so I'm not afraid. I try my best to be as strong as I can be. Tho it's pressuring sometimes but I'm gonna have to suck it up.

sometimes we lack on empathize people, we just think about ourselves. we just do what we are accountable to do. we're selfish, we are. because the work environment makes us selfish. I just don't wanna be that people.

I feel a sort of satisfaction whenever I work on something and it is such a great feeling. to be able to move forward and one step to the front, it feels great because I'm learning and it is an improvement, progression toward a better human being.

I guess being a teacher, I just don't think about myself. there is no 'I'. I was not inculcate to be a selfish person where you get something on yourself only. I serve the country, I serve the people's generation, I work for the society to produce quality generation. it's pressuring but, having to be in this line, I'm just not thinking about myself, I'm thinking about the students, society and the rest of us..

so yeah..

when Am said "April must've hated you so much" due to all the works I need to work on.

this is no doubt is a challenging month.



Love,
Rushy

No comments: