Saturday, September 26, 2015

reaching twenty-four

Assalamualaikum, how you’re doing? Hope life has treated you better days by days. Alhamdulillah, Allah still gives me a chance to live until now. And how it feels like when I’m reaching 24?
I don’t know what to expect.
Seriously. I just know that one day when I woke up at 19th September 2015 in the morning and I said to myself ‘dah 24 kau Rashidah.” While staring at the ceiling. It was just like yesterday I graduated from school as well as Maktab Perguruan.

Time’s running so fast.

I bought my own cake. Secret Recipe Tiramisu flavour. I just wanted to make a small celebration with my lil nieces and nephews and that was already good enough. And my soulsister of course, gave me a present. It’s a Vincci Watch. I always wanted a new watch and thanks to her, I finally able to have one.

But then again, reaching 24 really kinda intimidate me. that age I believe where most of women wanted to get married and have their own family. While I just want to live in certainty where I want to reach my life to the fullest for now, for this age. I mean I want that but at the same time, I’m still scared. I want him to be serious and be certain but at the same time, I want him to hold for a moment, to just wait for a while. I mean, just hold on for a while I’m trying to figure out myself, just myself. Because I know once I got him, the routine would be changing most of it. just like shiron said, we are in a comfort zone where we don’t want to commit to anything yet. But I want all that at the same time. I want that.

I don’t know what else to say other than, complicated.
It’s complicated. But one thing that I know for sure is, he’s the only person that I want.

Please wait, dear you.

No comments: