Wednesday, September 30, 2015

how I would sum up my September and how my October begins

Monday 28/9- TMK Course
Tuesday 29/9 - TMK Course (postponed due to haze)
Wednesday 30/9 - School closed due to haze
Thursday 1/10-TMK Course
Saturday 3/10- Phonics workshop
Sunday 4/10- Phonics workshop

This October, I'll get busy with Linus Screening phase 2 for writing. for me, to make sure the kids answers the questions weren't the problem but, to get the work done is the problem. I'll be chasing the dateline this time.  cause it has a due date and I'm gonna be the dateline chaser all over again. This week, things already had to put up on hold due to the natural phenomenon and I gotta admit, it slows things down a bit. I only got one day off which Friday but seems okay for me cause I officially got two days off thanks to the haze. and it now, I'm in a productive day plus casual day. I mean I still can go to work if I wanted to. I went to the school yesterday to send The Linus Instruments. today, I'm not planning to. Maybe I'll just continue writing lesson plan and update my ppgb file. anyway, I'm still searching for places to further my study and when my friends discuss about it last night, I shut off my mobile data. this morning, the messages left me more than one hundred notifications and missed the conversation. I really really want to further my study next year and I want it bad. cause I'd put my target to reaching my goals before 30, is to complete my Master in TESL. and besides, I want to revise. Revise my study before it gets a little rusty.

I want to write more but, my wifi moden has run out of data usage. so, I'll update some more soon.

have a nice day!

No comments: