Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Improving, progressing and grow


I think my new year ‘kickstart’ had start off late. I felt unbalance last month. This month, Alhamdulillah, I’m able to pick up myself again. I work quite actively; participate in the class discussion rather sincerely. Giving the kids the knowledge they need and be more kind and respectful toward them. It has been two months of 2016 but, things keep progressing really well. Alhamdulillah. I am more focus on my work rather than thinking about the guy. I guess there’s always a good thing besides of thing that happened to you. I mean, knowing a guy like him, I am growing. Making progress for myself. makes me think more about myself. be more considerate to others. I am proudly to say to you that, I am living my life more than I could think of now. I realize now each day is a blessing. It’s a shame to let it go to waste. Each day you make something different. When my niece said to me she wanted to get married, it didn’t catch me off guard anymore. Because I know, she’s ready and I’m not. Tho this year I am in the zone of marriageable stage (ugh so annoying), I still find it never too late. Age is just a number or maybe, just maybe, I’m still learning about myself. because it’s not easy to fit in with a stranger once you decided to stay together til the rest of your life and adjusting your 25 years living with yourself and trying to hinge with others which also trying to adjusting their lives to yours. That’s what you do, adjusting. If you fail at that stage, it will break apart. Lagaknya bercakap mcm org da kawin ye dak? Hahaha

Anyway, I am even more proud with some of my friends share their good news with me. really, walaupun dengan hanya tumpang gembira, but it still a happiness to share. Glad that they found their other half. Life is like that huh, once you get to know someone and if it doesn’t work, you move on and meet someone else along the way. Funny tho how each love story tells. But seriously! This year, I guess I will have no regrets. I will not mourning of how lonely I am. Because at the end of the day, I’m gonna miss this solitude. It’s gonna be learning toward self this year, learning how to love yourself, minimize the visit to shopping complex, be close towards nature.

Tapi mcm mana kalo tahun ni ade orang masuk meminang? Bahahahahahah
As if..

No comments: