Friday, April 8, 2016

Oh April part 3


at first when I received his text message since a long time, I thought that he's gonna get married or something
and perhaps, wanted to have a clean break for both of us. 
honestly I wouldn't mind at all because I'm moving on to another phase.
 I'm in the will of letting go. focus on myself. 
but then when I realized he wanted to start over, there's actually a little space I kept for him just in case he came back and he comes, back.
 actually I feel like a fool.
 I really do.
 deep in my heart I know, not all people deserve a second chance including him.
 but then, it's like a bounce ball. he's bounce back every time I wanted to ditch him away. 
He didn't give up. 
He still wanna try more even though he realizes that how difficult people, we are.
we never hinges.
 to understand each other. to tolerate with each other. He wouldn't let go.
 I really wanna ask him "why you came back?" 
but that question I keep it in my mind. 

Oh April, 
I'm such a fool.

No comments: