Friday, April 15, 2016

Oh April part 4 - A joker

you know when they joke so much about April? 
cause it all related to april fools and people keep fooling you?
 well, I think I'm being fooled around. cause all the things he said, all the things he shared, are entirely a joke. 
his life, my life, is basically a joke right now. 
trust me, you're basically watching me throwing my life on the line,
 see how I'm making fool of myself again this year and I'm just tag along with it. 
Gosh..what happened..

I am more toward follow procedure kinda person. I am a planner person. I like to plan my day based on what activities I wanted to do. 
if somebody tried to disrupt my plan, it ruins my mood. 
and everything doesn't start to feel right. 
but somehow, 
I learn how to be flexible and would try another plan.
 or perhaps saying to myself 'it's okay, let's go with this one."
 I hope I am more growing as far as I go. 
cause sometimes life starts when it best unplanned.

No comments: