Saturday, May 21, 2016

fashion forward

if you saw me with a simple clothes/dress and a simple tudung bawal, you'd probably would guess that I'm not following much on fashion trends. But, I gotta tell you.. I have almost twenty Cleo magazines, 10+ shoes (wedges, heels, pumps toe, sneakers, sandals - mostly vincci and jelly bunny) 6 handbags (sling bag and tote). and since I'm working, the clothings are mostly Padini, P&Co, Brands outlet and uniqlo. seriously, this is nothing to be brag about compared to my other friends who spends almost thousand just on the purse and handbags. I always bought a magazine at least once a month to see what's latest trend. but weird thing is, I don't buy much. really. my head would be on the reading related to fashion and other stuff and by other stuff I mean, make up. (Sephora, Urban Decay, Mac, Nars, Maybelline, etc) 

I keep myself updated (theoretically).

I'm not that girl who would say "oh is this kind of clothing that on trend now? okay I'll buy one." some people would be, I have to buy this clothes/blouse, it's in trend now! some people maybe expected women to be in trend, to follow the trend especially on what type of clothes that you wear but no, 
rules don't apply to me.
 I don't please people that way.

I would rather say that I'm comfortable on any clothing based on what I want. I would wear nice clothes or shawl depend on the situations or where I'm headed too. takkan nak pegi pasar malam and you expected me to wear shawl, palazo and heels? I said it because I've seen those kind of people. but I have no right to say no, its their liking, their freedom. 

My argument is valid. 

but I rarely bought clothes which is on the street or any other unknown boutiques. I don't know why I live my life that way. I don't know why I limit myself just on branded clothes. seriously there is no harm in wearing unbranded clothes, shoes or bags. I could count with fingers when was the last time I bought blouses on the street. seriously, there are even more beautiful than the clothes that I saw in expensive outlets but my head would say 'if ain't branded, no." but there's some time it just attracted so much I would just buy it, but that was occasionally.last month, my housemate promoted me this kind of palazo but like a samurai that it attached like a long skirt. get it? no? hahaha anyway, since I like it, I bought it.

 to simply put it, my taste is expensive but yet, I don't waste much money on things that I wanted. I would wait if I got extra cash then I buy it. because I know, things that I want are expensive. that's why I'd rather wait. I don't care how many months or years. I'd wait. it's not that I'm rich. my parents are. I'm not. 

so this year, I wanna set a new goal. 

buy any dress I want regardless of the brand's names. I don't want to limit myself just on branded clothes, shoes and handbags. besides, it's not healthy for my financial management harharhar. :D
but here are the things for my last run, then I'd stop, I promise.

1) new purse - vincci
2) new work bag - vincci
3) sneakers - Keds





No comments: