Saturday, May 28, 2016

June is coming

I think adulthood is a messy world. it's a world full of mess.
 flooded with problems, unsatisfaction, scandals and other ridiculous stuffs. 
when I mingle with senior teachers which have more experienced than me in terms of marriage and work. 
it seems that it's such a haywire life. 
I mean, why one person could have such problems. 
one person could have thousand silly weird attitudes.
 I heard complains from my friends about their workmates at school, their headmasters.
 I'm thinking, in the future, 
can I just live my little life without bothering what others might think about you?
 can I just don't want to bother with all these ridiculous stuff?
 I just wanna live my simple life. Do my work. work my plan. 
please people in my way. live moderately, be considerate to others?

adulthood is the battle of living. I wanna make sure that I survive.

hey you

the more we get to know each other
the clearer I began to see
the view is clear, vivid
even its positive, negative
black and white
I'd stay 


No comments: