Tuesday, May 31, 2016

there it goes

there's actually a little voice in my head 
saying that we'll never be together
I don't know
it seems that we just could stay connected through good talk and good laugh 
but
I don't know
there's a little voices in my head saying 
it's hard, it's difficult
if we try to be together 
it's not gonna be an easy road
there's a lot to take

efforts

It's not that I don't like him
I like him so much
I fell for him, big time
but
I don't know how far that this is gonna take
for how long, 
I'm actually on guard
telling myself that I don't want to regard him as someone special, too special
cause I'm gonna have a hard time to let him go later

but as far as I'm concern
I don't mind
I don't mind at all 
having him
to know him
he's has been a great guy, funny, decent

if we weren't meant to be with each other
I believe that Allah has made a very special and kind woman for him
because I know, he's a nice guy, a kind-hearted person
I don't mind letting him go if I had to
we met for a reason
Allah tidak temukan seseorang itu dalam hidup kita tanpa tujuan
there's always must be something

when I met him
I feel like I discover myself again
the other side of me that I actually had but never knew that I have

if he met someone else
I wanna be happy for him
tho it will be hard for me
I'm gonna try
I promise


No comments: