Thursday, June 2, 2016

back up feeling

I'm thinking
creating a back up plan inside my head
whilst I'm getting to know him
I enjoy it along the way but at the same time
I'm thinking
how am I supposed to have a back up feeling if we weren't end up to be together
cause everything is soooo good right now
and that's why I'm scared

there are numerous possibilities
either he wants me and we get along with it
or 
he doesn't want me because he just taken me as a friend-zone
or 
he wants me but I can't because of the family issue so I have to let him go

then what I should do?

 the back up plans would be:
a) cry my eyes out
b) eating a tub of an ice-cream (vanilla flavored is prioritize)
c) shopping 
d) married someone else
e) travel for a month
f) produce a book 

of course, it terms of all these choices. D must be chosen but that is exactly the problem. you have feeling with someone but at the end of the day you end up getting married with someone else how am I supposed to pretend that nothing has happened between me and that person. how am I going to like my husband fully if I had feeling with someone else before.

Allah...help me. this is too complicated. I'm just hoping for the best for both of us. 



No comments: