Thursday, June 9, 2016

you can't stop Love.

you can't really stop people from falling in love. I don't think that you can. I mean, once you fall, you'll keep falling and I think only myself that could survive it and I did. I need to tell you a secret. That I did, when I was in Ipg Ipoh. I fell in love with this person and this person didn't have the mutual feelings though I thought that he did. among my friends, there's one who knows it and I believed that she kept it very well.

what I really mean here is, it's not that you want to have a person that you already know that he already belongs to someone else. it's just that, the feeling that we're talking about here. once you fell in love, doesn't mean that he meant to be with you. 
half of my heart still admires him. 
and by admire I mean, not stalking or try to find out how his daily life is. 
Just kept a little space in a heart for him.

so at the end of the day when memories come and stop by once in a while, it could make me smile of how easy my heart would flatter for a simple and decent guy like that.
it's silly you know..it's funny
I won't regret if he married someone else, I'd be even more glad.
because you know, when you like someone doesn't mean that you wanna be with them if it's not meant to be.when you admire that person, doesn't mean that you'd cried your heart out if he married someone else.

you'd be happy for them
when you really like someone, and you see he/she married someone else, it doesn't really matter whom he/she marries because at the end of the day, what really matter is their happiness.


No comments: