Wednesday, September 28, 2016

chasing the sun

as the day goes by, I tend to realize that my life is pretty much awesome. I just didn't see it closely. the inner decision is probably makes everything sparks in a positive way. no, seriously. I decided to stop scrolling down facebook which is full of photos of overreact newlyweds (barf), cheesy love lines to spouses (double barf), and other silly selfies. but seriously, I think most people didn't really make full use of mirrors I mean, c'mon. don't be that narcissistic, right? don't make it all about you till you uploaded non stop selfies in social medias. it's tacky and yea, silly. but I'm not going to rant on that but, what I'm trying to say is, I just want to adjust on how I live. I wanna make full use of my weekends. trying to fit different kinds of fun stuff to do while waiting for UPSI to open for a new intake. I just wanna enjoy this. I've been listing all the places I wanna go, long-term and short-term. Last week, I went to A'Famosa Resort and it was worth it. Worth the journey all the way. I don't mind of how much I spend, I mind all the memories that I made. for now, I wanna make more memories as much as I can. There's a lot really. just waiting for a right time to give it a go. 

one of the reasons why is probably me, myself. and probably the changing. of my friends around. I gotta tell you that most of them are married, having babies, going somewhere nice with the other half. you see, those changing is pretty much affected me. its just, the feeling of changing. it's uncomfortable and I refused to be in that awkward position. I refused to compare my current life with the others while scrolling down facebook, seeing all the perfect weddings, solemnization and feel sorry for myself. the adjustment need to be made pronto. so, I tried to list all the things I wanna do and places I wanna go. time doesn't wait for anybody. I'm not gonna wait. time is too short to wait after all. 

so if you asked me what I've been to next, I'm telling you, 
I'm chasing the sun. 

No comments: