Thursday, January 5, 2017

stunning January

my new year has start off good. I couldn't believe finally I got things under control. I didn't panic. I accepted things as it is. well, probably a little when finally my hardcore duty was given to somebody else but other than that, things went off just fine. it's pretty much like a new environment even I'm still working at the same place. changes happened. well, changes are unavoidable. it has to be done. people need to do something new at least once a year. people need new surrounding instead of sitting around with same old people. I want to make some changes too. I'm not gonna stick around for long. I'm gonna move somewhere, soon. finally I can have January with stunning feelings. I guess moving on isn't bad as it sounds. it did feel horrible in a first place but it gives you a taste of honey afterwards. I honestly feeling happy. genuinely grateful with what I have now. couldn't ask for anything more. I has accepted life as it is. you know at new year's eve, I smiled before I went to sleep. don't you think it's amazing? I don't feel angry or sad anymore. I did come across about times that I spent with him but, I didn't feel angry like I was before. I smiled. thinking back all the good things that we had together. I gotta say, it was an amazing memories. I would love to keep it. but I am even more happy with myself right now. My life is still stunning, with or without him.

you see, some people chose to settle down for less than what they deserve. but some people don't. Some people like me. Choose to not settle down for less. reasons? numerous. instead of throwing off blames of being picky, standards are too high or aiming for impossible, have you ever think that, people like me, have their own wishes and dreams? they have their own story to write and didn't ask for society to let them scribble away the beginnings and endings. don't we all have wishes and dreams do we? I am not going to give away the mentality of the society saying "noo,,it's not okay not to get married at the age of 25 and above." that's a myth. and I am one of the people trying to fight that myth. so what if I still didn't get married? this is not what I ask for. I have choices. but some choices given are not always choices, they are trials. Trials that I have to get through. and I am not disappointing for not being able to distinguish between trials and choices. I also even thought that by at the age of 25, I'm already married. But Allah has planned it another way so, I accept it with all my heart. because He knows me well. that I don't like to settle myself for less.

please January and other following months. Stay stunning.

No comments: