Sunday, January 8, 2017

second week of stunning January

why everything just felt so wrong
something went wrong somewhere I couldn't figure out why
it started this morning where my contact lens didn't attach properly on my right eye.
then everything just crumbles. just on this particular day.
something has gone wrong
I couldn't point where or how it happened
but it just happened to when I was teaching my year two kids, watching them playing, talking, while I was teaching, they didn't focus at all to my voice, they didn't pay attention at all then they keep asking the same questions over and over again. that's where I started to notice that my spirit crumbles. piece by piece. I'm still having my headache due to flu and fever. I still haven't fully recover yet. and to face with these kids..and to always to show them the right answers, the guidance, repeating the same answers over and over again. it makes me sick. my passion seems like drifting away from me. and today I am losing that passion. I felt like a robot. I am losing it. and there's so much of the things to do lists that I put on a hiatus mode. It wasn't okay at all to put things on delayed where you are supposed to complete it early. I don' know. I felt horrible. I don't like my face, I don't like my body. I don't like what I'm doing right now. I feel like quitting.

No comments: