Tuesday, April 18, 2017

breezy

April this time around, is being a little bit kinder. I've found back my passion and excitement in teaching when I lost it for so long or wasn't it never exist at all, was it? I gotta tell you that I'm officially pathetically, broke. I'm broke af man. But somehow, in any places that I've found, in every corner that I've been turning into, life is still good. Life is still good tho. I wasn't thinking of jumping myself on a cliff when finance starting to get real crazy. well, mostly because I'm being broke it's my own mistakes. wait, let me rephrase that. maybe because of my own plans. yes, plans. clearly past before that, I knew, that I'm might not gonna have it enough cause I've been planning a lot, and economically, it isn't that cheap. I know. I knew back then that finally it would come to this. that I finally need to tighten my budget and limit my spending for some other important things need to be spend on.  who would have known that I've been to many trips already and it's still April. I had my trips to Ipoh and Aussie and those weren't cheap. but still, miracle-ly, I managed to plan that out with a limited budget. About this upcoming Bali Trip, I was planning to cancel that out cause obviously I need to revive back my savings. But, opportunity is on my side again when that workmate of mine paid the deposit on my behalf. it's very kind of her to do that for me but then again, I was never asked her to pay it. She paid without telling me first so it's pretty much I left with no choices here. The plan must go on. no turning back. I already started my reading about Bali. and yes, I have another one way trip. Singapore.

I will be revisiting Singapore. It's been I don't know for how long but it's been a long long time, Last time I went there when I had an educational trip for Teslians during my study in Ipoh so I guess, the trip this time gonna be trip down to memory lane. I miss Universal Studio actually. which is one of the reasons I wanted to revisit Singapore. Nothing other than that. Besides, hey, it's pretty much closer since I'm already in Johor, so why not.

but let's just say that, April is being a little bit kinder this time. It feels fresh, breezy. Easy breezy. and alhamdulillah for that. I just have one more thing need to be chased really quickly. I need an eligible bachelor for marriage. please please please... I need to get marrieddddddd


Love,

Rushy

No comments: