Wednesday, August 16, 2017

never ask for more

when I was a kid, there were a lot of things I wanted to change, who I wanted to be. I never content of what I already had. I wasn't satisfied with a life that Allah gave me.  At the age of seventeen, I was struggling to find myself. I was facing with an identity crisis of who I wanted to be. I started to follow celebrities like Avril Lavinge, Skye Sweetenham, Hilarry Duff and such. I was a girl who easily swayed or influenced by imaginary things. As I was moving to adulthood I slowly started to discover myself piece by piece. Although my year at higher education wasn't really flattering like everybody else, I tried to make it worth it. it was a bittersweet moment. I was struggling a bit there trying to find myself and not trying to be somebody else. at the moment, where I got my first chance to travel, right there at that moment, I started to find my passion and discover myself. I started to know what I want to do and who I wanted to be. I finally know what kind of a person I am. I finally know what kind of life I wanna live.

next day I knew, I already hang out with best colleges and friends, having lunch together, laugh together and they'll be me asking me 'are you ready for Bali trip?' or 'where do you wanna go next?'
I thought to myself and smile. I'd never knew my life would come to the point where a little bit of what I've been dreaming of. Allah knew that I wished, a little in my heart, hoping that I would live a simple life. leading towards simplicity without being over dramatic or a big scale. I like living in a simplicity where society don't really judge you. where you don't have to update your status. it's a little happiness that I gain when I finally able to make friends genuine people instead of the fake ones.

and the happiness that I get when I finally able to reach my passion by travelling to places and not living for anyone else but Allah, it's a bliss.

I would never asked for more.





Love,

Rushy

No comments: