Monday, November 13, 2017

taking for granted

before this, I don't really care what seasons are the other countries having. either it's autumn or winter. I just couldn't care less about that. whenever I looked at pictures, I just looked at it. without having thinking or realized that what season it was. The seasons changed as months go by.

Now, first time in my life. I took a little conscious about seasons. I need to some study about seasons. If it's autumn then what kind of outfits that are suitable to wear. if it's winter that what are the outfits. The temperature, the things we need to prepare.

you know it makes me realized. how I took things for granted. you know how I love pictures. I saved some amazing pictures and keep it to be as my desktop background. just now I looked at this one picture of waterfall then there's a falling leaf on the water. The color of the leaf is orange-ish or brownish color, best to describe autumn. before this I would just looked at it and scroll it down. but now, I know, I know the meaning of falling leaf. I know the meaning of the colors. everything seems to be more meaningful now. then it crossed my mind, 'there's a brownish maple leaf floats on a water cause it's autumn. it's autumn now.'

every picture has its own meaning. but sometimes I do feel like I took every little details just like a falling leaf itself, for granted.

I hope, going to Japan gonna make me learn about the places more and the season itself.

source : 


Love,
Rushy

No comments: