Saturday, November 11, 2017

waking up with a dream

I woke up this morning and thinking about the trip. I still can't believe that I'm going to Japan. It feels surreal. like almost a dream came true. never ever I had a dream going to a place like Japan, until recently, when I talk about Hokkaido. That place caught me like a first love, falling in love for the first time. that's when I decided to learn more about Japan. I mean before this I know a bit about Japanese culture and whatnot but never like interested to it. but now I'm interested. Honestly, I gotta be thankful here. like all my heart. I am so greatly thankful that I make such a great and amazzzzzzzing friend. I love her! she makes my dream true..

so we're like three weeks away before a long break. lot of works need to be done and completed. I'm done with minit mesyuarat, a few more maybe. One more, which is for my panitia. and a report. There are still unfinished matters at works such as I need to de-clutter all the papers, recycle all the papers, update my files, organized my reference books for next year. Tidy up my work table. I wanna buy paper shredder next year. cause it's too much for me to always crumpled all the papers and shove it in the dustbin. I feel irresponsible. I wanna my best to reduce carbon footprint as hard as I can. Try to reduce the usage of papers and even if I do, I wanna to throw it in a good way. and I think shredding the papers then recycle it is one of the good ways.

and a duffel bag. easy for me to carry when I got sports day or need to go out for a jog or something. but anyway, fyi, I haven't start jogging because my mp3 player broke. what an excuse isn't it? *evil face*

it seems like online shopping website Lazada has crushing down due to online mega sale and I can't seem to even look at it yet. takes hours to refresh the page. but anyway, I have to do last minute shopping before I'm off to Osaka. Last minute shopping means, I need to buy : -

-mafla - neck warmer
-winter coat
-trench coat
-jacket
-legging
-contact lens
-sunnie
-beanie

all those things need to wait for pay day cause I'm broke af now.

Til next time. Will update before I go to Japan, if I got time.


Love,
Rushy

No comments: