Thursday, November 2, 2017

timeless part 2

I just finished my CEFR course. Successfully ended up the course. Another achievement unlocked. this weekend I have to mark exam papers. tons and tons of exam papers. then, need to fill in school based assessment. I have to do laundry as well. I really miss my time really..like I miss sitting watching movies or read books. Have another plan that need to be looked closely. my master study. I wasted a lot of years already and I really really need it to continue by next year. I pray hard to Allah and pleaseee pleasee..let me make it work. Just make it work somehow. I don't have any other thing to chase other than this one major life goal. but life doesn't come easy for me. indeed, all of us. Life doesn't come in easy. handed the free life pass and you do whatever the heck you want. Allah always plans for you.

you know, my life, has always been like a weird roller coaster ride. sometimes it accelerates really fast downward and pushing me up to the top with a full speed. I have no control for a while.

these are the things I need to do:
1. Mark exam papers.
2. Fill in SBE
3. Fill in claim fom
4. CEFR Report (need to hand in by next Thursday)
5. More to read about Osaka trip
6. Prepare for the trip

Idk how my year is gonna end and it seems like there is no ending. and I never think about holidays for now. It doesn't seem like my works are gonna end even the school holidays start.



Rushy

No comments: