Thursday, October 26, 2017

timeless

I still couldn't believe I'm going to Osaka, Japan this November. I don't know what to prepare cause the decision was so abrupt. by the time we realized it, my friend and I already booked a ticket. Air Asia flight offered RM600 from klia2-kix. How can I say no to that? but seriously tho, I don't know what to prepare. I don't have any interest in Japan before this so I didn't read much about that country. I wasn't even interested to go to Japan in the first place. but things have changed like a total 360 degree. I'm in a very much limited budget right but I have a lot to prepare. One thing I know for sure, traveling to that country gonna make my pocket dries out. it's gonna suck out all of my money, every dime, every penny I have. now I'm still doing the readings, getting familiar with some places. but MasyaAllah...the train maps. Got me crazy. Like I got confused every time I looked at it.

but let me try to recap back all things I did for these few weeks back.

so I just got back from a short break (deepavali holiday), during the holiday, I packed my bags for Cameron Highland. It was a family trip. I've been to Cameron several times already in my whole life. When I was kid, as college student and now as a worker. but thinking that it's a FAMILY trip and it has been ages since we could go out together I think, it was a good time to get closer back with my siblings and stuff you know, cause I've been traveling a lot and I do have that kind of post travel symptom. we went there for only two days. Then, packed bags to fly back to my workplace, right after I came back, I need unpack my bags and re-pack again for Johor English State Conference in UTM, Skudai. So, my schedule got busier. we went there for there days. so, as you can see, my life for the past two weeks are nothing other than just pack and unpack, pack and unpack. so yeah..I'm doing a laundry now and tons of clothes need to be washed.

Next week I will have another crazy week. Just pray that I'll come out alive after going through the hellish weeks. Like I mentioned in my previous entry, I have to conduct a course for 4 days. I have to drive all the way to Sg. Balang and it's not that near okay...I'm starting to hate my DELO right now. Idk why it happened that I need to cooperate a lot with her now just when I thought that I'm not gonna like this new DELO but she has given me a lot of chances in proving myself. and to get recognition while I wasn't even asking any of it.

On Saturday I will have a group discussion regarding the CEFR. I only have tomorrow which is Friday to keep me sane. To relax myself. Have a little me time. I need to clean my room for a bit. to put all my face products in place. Organize couple of things. I need to clear my work table, it's just so full with stuff, paper and unnecessary papers right now. I have like more than 3 blank notes already on my table. Got it from all the courses this year. still got some more at school. but I need to do CEFR revision and do a research about Osaka at the same time. Talking about multitasking galore.

this morning I had a tuition. so you see, now I hope that I wish I had a little more time. 24 hours isn't enough. definitely not enough. Like what Mr. Lim (linguistic lecturer in college) always told us. 24 hours isn't enough. I wish time would froze. so that I wouldn't miss anything. or at least rewind back all the times I had wasted. I feel ashamed of myself for wasting my time just like that. Now, I wish I had a bit more time. not for anyone else, but for myself.


Chasing times,
Rushy






No comments: