Sunday, October 8, 2017

Decisions decided


So, I’ve decided.

Decided to chase my dream and put my passion on hold. I’ve been thinking about these dilemmas for a week and gave me a headache to choose between those two things that I love to do. My friend and I planned a trip to South Korea right after we went back from Bali. She already made a group for Korean BUT then, I was stuck between my study time next year. I’m thinking that next year probably the only year that I can restart back my goal list, I had it all ready in my head emotionally. Another trip we plan to do is Hokkaido Trip. I’ve been dying to go there after watching Battle Trip (Korean variety show) showcased that place and I was like deeply deeply fall in love with Japan. And guess what? Not just Hokkaido, but the whole Japan country itself. Don’t know why I’ve been so blind not try to look at Japan for a second glance. Dah la Shiron ajak pergi Tokyo Trip aku reject mono je hahaah *crying emoji*

I’m not gonna lie that I’m a little bit greedy when it comes to this. I wanna continue with my study but at the same time, I still wanna go travel, can I do that? Believe me I tried. I tried to squeeze in the date and time. I tried to sneak in a little time for travel but I’m afraid of the risk. Kang tak pasal2 kene repeat semester. It involves money, that’s why I’m scared. If it’s under sponsor I don’t mind. But everything involves my OWN expense. I don’t think I’m silly enough to waste it all for one cause.

So, for now, I can only focus on one thing which I considered IMPORTANT and it’s a PRIORITY to only do that. Orang tamak selalu rugi kan? So I try not to be greedy and try to chase bit by bit. I hope. InsyaAllah..Amin!


Chasing dreams,

Rushy 

No comments: