Saturday, November 25, 2017

the play

I feel like the universe is not on my side anymore. it starts to pull a joke on me.

last day of school should be the happiest day in my life. I did enjoy myself watching the kids performed for children's day. Even though I feel sad my mentor is going to move out from that school, I wanted the best moment out of it.

Right after I heard the news that another friend of mine got transferred to her hometown, I felt like the universe had slapped hard on both cheeks.

I know I have to get my shit together and move forward. but to take more than one hit is too much for me to handle the emotions.

Both are my diamonds. how can I accept with my both hands open.

people keep leaving me when I start to love them.

I find it selfish. what a selfish act to leave people like that. to leave a person who loves you so much after we have been through thick and thin together.

me and shiron, we shared the same fate. we experienced the same out blow from the unfairness. only the story is different. Both of us are the unlucky people for now. The universe seems to hate us right now. The luck is not on our sides. now I feel like life is unfair, for both of us.

No comments: