Sunday, December 3, 2017

Now Boarding: Osaka, Japan - love at first sight

Osaka surprises me big time. it's like being in love at first sight. how you ever feel something that is too beautiful to put in words it makes you speechless? it makes you wanna cry for witnessing those beautiful autumn season, falling leaves on the ground reflecting the reddish orange colors and thinking what makes you deserve to see those beautiful scenery and to be kept in your mementos forever.

Osaka has showed me places that I'd never thought I would see. its too good to be true. it feels surreal almost, to live in those moments. I miss the sounds of my shoes are making when they're walking on the road full with yellow leaves. I miss the sound inside the train when I can only hear the railways moving fast to each destinations.

I'm gonna miss you Osaka.


Love,
Rushy

No comments: