Thursday, December 14, 2017

Osaka - part 3

Like I told you, I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning because it was too cold. So we went to prayer room. there we met other two Malaysian girls. They already getting ready to fly back. They had staying in Japan for almost two weeks. They looked tired I could tell. even on of them wasn't bothered to talk to us.

we waited for almost two hours for a friend to take us. we planned to meet at the kix. and so we did. we finally met our friend whom I told you he's gonna lead the way. His name is Amirul, tall and slender guy. very friendly. I like him since the day we met already. friendly, talkative, not shy. I guess, in his work field makes him friendly. I like that kind of people. I don't feel awkward. so, again, we waited for another 4 girls..2 just landed, the other 2 coming from the hotel near the airport.

and so, it began. our journey. first, we had lunch at kix airport. there was a nice halal restaurant called Udon if I wasn't mistaken. the landmark is easy. it's near to the pokemon store. Just on the right side of pokemon store. so, when we had lunch. we straight away took a train. first, we dropped by at this one station to check in for the other 4 girls. since, kak ecah and I already booked a hostel in Dotonbori, we just tagged along.

and so we arrived at Dotonbori area. Our hostel is really strategic cause its at the center of main attraction. there are a lot of attractions in Dotonbori area you can explore. I mean, if you wanted to come here, Dotonbori area is such a good place to stay. reasons? its near to train stations if you wanted to go to Kyoto, Kobe or Nara. A lot of shopping outlets that you can explore such as Shinsaibashi and tenjibashi shoppig streets. Those places are amazing, its a shame I weren't able to explore it thoroughly. I thought that we planned to walk out around that area and go whatever we wanted to go. but, that night we were so busy searching for a place called Don Quijote (or might as well we called it Donki.) yeah I thought it spelled Donkey. out feet just literally gave up and our heads that time just wanted to get to the hostel real fast and took a rest. We got another long journey for the next day.

right after we found a hostel, we couldn't check in straight away because the check in time is at 3.00 pm. so, we planned to just straight away go to Nara Park. Our first mission for the trip was to chase for the deer. I've been watching it on youtube that people kept recording the deer and how we can feed them by buying some crackers. It was such an amazing thing to do for the first time we came here. and it was exciting. even though we were bit in a rush because it was almost sunset. we able to watch sunset at the park tho. it was amazing. I mean, those feelings of serenity. I feel like just want to stay there forever.

next morning, I woke up at 4 am in the morning I think. I couldn't wait to explore Osaka actually and that maybe made me woke up so early. I was still tired and had jet lag of yesterday's flight but no time to waste. So, for the second day, we went to Himeji Castle and Kobe Port. A visit to Himeji Castle was nostalgic, memorable and historic at the same time. It was a breathtaking view from afar to see such a big castle. its very unique to see that kind of architecture. I mean, the build was complicated enough and to accept the fact that it had been standing tall for ages even more amazing. to tell you about a history of Himeji Castle would be unfair for me and for you,if you didn't go and see it for yourself. I think you really need to go there and feel it by yourself. No expression or words that I can explain because you got to go there and see it for yourself, The Himeji Castle. then you'll know how I feel.

Going there during fall season was quite challenging because you really need to chase for the time since the night is longer than daylight. Night falls really quickly and you want to reach at the destinations as fast as you can so that you would be able to see great views. so, after himeji castle, we went to Kobe Port. you know, I think I'm gonna put this place as a special place in my heart.


-to be continued

No comments: