Monday, December 11, 2017

Osaka - part 2

the flight duration took for about 6 hours to reach there. I was bored. thankfully I brought a book to read through out the whole flight. I know it's a long flight, I prepared myself with all sort of things to freshen up. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, ditch my contact lens. I couldn't bring my mp3 player cause it broke. didn't got time to fix it. sometimes I slept, sometimes I woke up, read book or read flight magazine. but a foreigner who sat besides me entertained me tho. Enough to fill my bore by glancing at his actions. he had a big ass plastic with him full with food and oranges. yes, oranges. he peeled the fruits til it dropped everywhere around his clothes. one thing that I dislike about him is that, he's such a slob. and a mess. seat at the center of us was empty and he took advantage of it, marked his territory by putting all his gadgets and stuff on the seat. I wouldn't mind at all but dude, really?

so for 6 hours he had been reading, eating, typing something on his laptop, writing something on his book. never got a chance to talk at all with him, I knew, this foreigner isn't friendly as other people I used to meet. not friendly at all. slob and arrogant. he took a bound to Hawaii actually, that was why he took a flight to Osaka first. enough about him.

so, we safely landed at Kansai International Airport in Osaka, Japan or people call it KIX. it was 11.00 pm. we couldn't go to our hostel because we afraid we might get lost upon reaching there. besides, it's already almost midnight. the last train was at 12.00 o'clock. we didn't want to take a risk of getting lost out of strange places so, we decided to crash in kix. find a place to rest our heads on airport benches and slept there. it was exciting at first, coming in unknown place and decided to stay for few days. it always feel like that. you know, that kind of feeling when you reach at other country, it took you few moments to adjust with the environment. then, it gets better.

that time I was too tired, had a jet lag. I didn't sleep well during the flight. One, I was scared of turbulence. two, I can't rest well with a seat like that. so right after we found a place to sleep I just slept right away, I didn't care anymore because I was too tired. there were a lot of other people who crashing in there too. It was quiet since there wasn't a lot of people coming in and out during midnight. I like the sound of strange language I heard every time I heard few Japanese passed by. I still couldn't believe that I'm in other country right before I knew it. Life is like that to me. I've been crashing into places for few times already. and it always feel satisfying almost. travelust I guess.

I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning and I saw kak ecah crouched herself on the bench like a cooked shrimp..I woke up because it was too cold. made few stretches. I knew kak ecah slept late last night cause she said she already slept in the flight. I still had my jet lag. we wanted to find a place for subuh prayer and we started to move to find a prayer room. I could say their KIX is accessible to almost anywhere. I mean, its easy to access. You wouldn't get lost. we find a place so easily. besides, kak ecah also did a reading regarding the airport (thanks to her again)

had our breakfast at family mart, bought few sandwiches. We waited for our tour guide to take us, I mean, he's not a tour guide. Merely like a friend whose gonna lead us around there. so, yeah, a friend.

-to be continued 

No comments: