Monday, April 16, 2018

virus

"org perasan shidah dh banyak kali tak sihat tahun ni.."

then, it hit me. she was right.

yesterday I tried to go to school but then it wasn't go well as I thought. I was weak, my head felt heavy, my throat felt scratchy. overall, it wasn't good condition to be with. Then, I had to go into class, but it was really difficult to talk. I didn't even know what I was saying to them. so, today I have my medical leave. better stay at home rather than spreading germs and virus to all the kids.

Previous years I still remember, I tried my best to be present at school simply because I didn't want to skip class and the syllabus, and worried about teachers had to enter my class.  but then this year I realized, does it give any good? people won't take care of yourself unless you take care of yourself. maybe Am's was right. I got to stop thinking about work sometimes.I do forgot to take care of myself when the works come flooding in like a hurricane. last two weeks were totally busy weeks for me, I was in and out from school for work purposes. on weekends, I tried to spend time more for myself. watching movies and turn of the phone.

so yesterday after school, I immediately went to clinic which cost me RM70 per service. Consulted the doctor less than a minute and it cost me a fortune. I know that place is expensive but my head was too heavy and too high to drive elsewhere. back at home I was half regretted for spending so much money on the clinic but then I was thinking, money come and go right? can't be too stingy over your health. you have only one life to breathe, one life to live. (but damn, RM70 is too expensive)

so anyway, back at home I ate some bread because I didn't eat anything at school. lose my appetite. pop in some pills, solat then rested the whole day. The whole day I mean, the whoooooleeee day until night. I only woke up for solat.

today, my head still feel heavy. but I have to tidy up my room, the clothes were everywhere because yesterday I was too tired to put everything in place. blanket, pillow sacks and bed sheet need to be washed out of germs. my work table need its extra attention as well. yeah so everything. Everything need a clean up.

I guess at the end of the day, do what matters for you. if you're sick, then stay at home. take a rest. because even if you present at work place and you won't be able to perform at any best then, what good does it give?

lesson learned.


Love,
Rushy

No comments: