Sunday, April 29, 2018

I got nothing to lose

my health is fcked up. my skin condition is fcked up. and now, people tryna find my fault in work. so, overall I would say, this ain't my year. this year is whole year of misfortune. the series of unfortunate events keep on coming one after another. I couldn't help but to laugh at myself. and honestly, if you've been following my blog since the beginning of this year, you'd know how fcked up my life is this year.

so yeah, there's nothing good I could wrap up.

that's why when sort of things coming, I just couldn't care less anymore. I now believe that there are things that I can't control. for instance, stopping people from doing anything stupid by tarnishing my name, I can't stop those kind of stupid people. so, I just let the universe work for them.

to be able to live, to breathe, to carry on with my daily life without any glitch or hiccup is already good enough for me. or to be able to get through the day, is already a blissful for me.

so when the bigger thing is coming, I just let it slide, I'd opened my both hands and accept things as it is. I got so many other important things need to be done - my duties at school never end, they are infinite. I just want to do my job, complete my works. when people try to report over me traveling, boy you should know, I got nothing to lose anymore.

I had stop from being overthinking. I'd stopped from being a pessimist. so, this, doesn't kill me. it makes me stronger even.


Love,
Rushy

No comments: