Friday, September 14, 2018

spamming pictures here

these are some of my favs

this is such a lovely hotel. me and ima (my housemate) stayed in this hotel for 5 days course in bandar tenggara. but we just stayed in this superior bedroom for a night cause there's some issue regarding our stay here. but overall i really love it.

kak daya gave me ariani shawl as a present. i taught her kid, aqil since he was 5 years old so yea..and this is probably first expensive shawl i ever received and made me fell in love it with straight away

shopping haul with ma girls


my favorite lepak place at coffee cream. i rarely go there now cause the people are too much. too noisy cant even get peace in mind

dinner

vanilla oreo frappe at coffee bean


brunch

at lavender farm, cameron highlands



a little gift for my boyfie (can i call him that? boyfriend.lol)

No comments: