Friday, September 7, 2018

wildfire

maybe its a good thing for me to go on a day trip to cameron highlands this weekend. i couldnt even think of what to eat lately. my appetite has been so huge. i blame the period but still, i'm like hungry all the time. the trip doesnt excite me much because ive been there like since i was a kid, then went there again with my friends, went there again with my family and now with kak ecah and tina. but like i said, maybe its a good thing to take a fresh air for a bit, strolling down to strawberry farm and lavender.

something scares me lately. emotionally thinking, ive never love a person so fiercely like this before.

my love is like a wildfire that burns the whole forest.
just to light up his world and keep him warm. 
it scares me to loving this person so fiercely

have you ever think like you love this person so much, you like him too much until to the point that it worries you? worry that he might be a douche-bag like you've encountered before or worry that both of you might not end up together. you love every pieces of him til it scares you to let him go. you couldn't imagine yourself to be in this world without him. thinking that, if i lose this person, what would i do? out of this 7 billion people in the world?

i need to stay grounded and pull myself together. i cannot simply give my all. half of me should be kept, just in case. i need to come to my senses that, to live for me. God, if this love is too much, let it go half of it and let me cherish it for myself.


love,
rushy

No comments: