Friday, January 1, 2016

the last page

When I’m back in my workplace, it was just like where I left. Quiet, peace and solitude. And the school, the people are always friendly. I’m glad that I did so many things back in holiday. I baked, I cooked (a little), spend my time with my family and friends and mostly did a small café hunting project with shiron and it was so FUN. I would like to do it all over again. Last year was more focusing on works and works. I couldn’t think of anything besides work. but then the romance stopped by, I played along with it. I received a sunflower and it was probably the best day of my life. And I signed up for a swimming class which I would like to continue it again this year. 

You know, when it comes to work, I always want to ENJOY it as much as I love doing it but it’s so difficult when the passion wasn’t really there. Which is why I always tried my best to score on a highest level and do whatever I could. Trust me, I struggled but I do it with my own pace. I don’t really follow people when they do the work. Seriously, some people doing it just because they want to rub it in their noses but I don’t give a damn at all. I attended probably more than ten courses already if I wasn’t counting and I’d probably barf if I look at the PPD department again this year. But the thing about it, I didn’t complain. I was kinda upset a little but you need to know one thing when it comes to work, nobody is going to do the work for you. you on your own. So, face it like a man and just do it. sometimes you have to be smart to handle certain situation and most of it all, stay professional. I really hate when people just complain without taking any consideration of other aspects. I mean, you can complain but at least, know things that you are complaining first, then you don’t be such as dumbass in front of other people.

Then when it comes to a relationship.gahhh…it’s complicated. I guess I was caught in between or I didn’t try hard enough. I refuse to talk about this. More or less I’ve talked about this matter like so many times in my blog. And I don’t want to push a reply button all over again. When it happens then it happens. I’m not going to wait for a prince charming riding a white horse. It’s too predictable like how a girl would wait for a prince charming? C’mon, it’s the new age.  Cinderella shouldn’t have left her glass shoes. She could have taken it and run away. Go some places where people didn’t recognize her. She could explore more instead of married young. But choice is still a choice right? Of course I feel sad, frustrated and angry of where he left me. but is it worth it to take your life away just because of that? people come and go, feelings come and go. Your destiny never tied to anyone. Just cherish it along the way until you found the right one. And of course, I hope I’m not being too emotional on a relationship this year because this is exactly what happened when you let your heart wins. Heartbroken (sad and cried emoji)

This year I hope I’m not too focusing on works because I might regret it when I have no strength to go further by the age of forty or fifty. I would like to explore more, discover more and learn more. I look forward for any festivals or cultural events happening in some places. It’s gonna be more adventurous this time. I miss camping and the hiking. And maybe he was right after all. Enjoy your young moment. Well, I do really hope that I’m not too caught up with works (please don’t) because this year, I would like to revive myself again.

I wasn’t really certain of what kind of principle that I hold last year. I wasn’t really sure but one thing that I always held on my mind which was stay committed and I did stay committed.

This year, its more towards living in consideration, be moderate and enjoy life as it is. 

Happy new year folks.


No comments: