Monday, January 23, 2017

chasing the infinity

life has been so weird lately. It's been upside down. hot and cold. the beginning of the January was amazing but it gets really stressful in the middle of the month. I was struggling to find my passion back. I was confused. I frowned lot. something went wrong but I just couldn't find what it was..

this week, things got back on track again. I'm feeling fine. trying my best to keep it positive and to go with the flow. I think I just got lost a little while back there. probably the years of working starting to get really serious. I'm determined. to further my study. well I guess I was just a little bit frustrated cause I delayed my time too much. and I wasted two years. so..probably one of the reasons I stressed out. I'm running out the datelines. I wanna reach that before 30 so I was the one who put pressure on myself. When I tried to rethink back and put the rationale in everything, in every decision that I made, I think I deserve to say that "it's okay, take your time. but not too much." it's enough of the year of procrastination. I'm just going to make it work. no matter what happens next, there's always another way. I just have to be patient. there's a reason in everything and I currently have two main goals for now.

-get married
-get my master in TESL

I'm not sure which one is going to do me a favor or which one is working out but those two are my main focus. and always in my prayers.

always.

wish me luck.

xoxo

-to be continued

No comments: