Friday, February 3, 2017

February feeling

just got back from road trips to Ipoh. My body is still aching. Muscles sore and sound of bones cracking everywhere I couldn't lift my hands properly. Everything is just painful. but it was worth it. to be able to do things I haven't done before. We had so much fun this week. Despite all the bad things happened along the way but its been an awesome journey. We managed to go to some places. Great places actually. to release all the stress from works or anything related to that. and venting out anger through baseball game, it was fun. so here are things that we did and places that we went:

-visited my old campus (ipg ipoh)
-Hot spring sungai klah
-nightwalk at ipoh old train station
-dinner at thumb's cafe
-had a hot spring spa at lost world of tambun
-played baseball at one utama
-played trampoline at amped trampoline park

now I have to prepare the itinerary for Aussie Trip. I know I have delayed all the homework to check out the price and the package. Still didn't buy deuter bag and jacket. I don't have to do much shopping for this one cause I'm thinking just to go it simple and under budget. since my workmates want to go with the package I'm just following them. besides, we go in quite a big group so it's quite hard to go backpacking when they bring kids and their mom.

after Aussie Trip, I got Bali Trip coming along. I know what you are thinking but these are just plans. yet to be rethink and revalue. first, I'm just going to involve in any kinds of trips that they're offering. if I couldn't seems to manage the budget and time. then I'll reschedule. based on my own budget and time. my housemate is offering me korea trip as well. I'm actually have a lot of trips to be running and so do as my money. it keeps running and flowing non-stop. but I'd say yes to everything. I'd say yes to new adventures. I know it sounds a little bit crazy but I just wanted to involve in anything. anything related to go to new places cause I don't like staying in one place. I need to get going. seeking for a new place to discover.

I have a school bench marking this upcoming week. Pray that all of us have a great time doing our jobs as teachers. Malaysian Teachers where everything is in a tight budget.

No comments: