Sunday, June 18, 2017

p/s: I got more stories

I still got one more thing that I owe myself ; my study on Master in TESL. that one thing, easy to say, but difficult to score. it came with a wrong timing. I applied UPSI thrice. Not once, not twice, but three times. not that they declined it, I rejected them all. reasons? it came with a wrong timing. sometimes I wanna blame the timing and sometimes, I wanna blame myself. it's already late and I'm far behind target already but I still wanna chase for it no matter how long it takes. as a warm up for that, I involved myself in Educational Seminar in PPD level. It's not much, but I want the certificate. it would help me, hopefully one day, to approve my study in master. doing a partner job with my workmate for abstract and later, we need to do a research project. I'm kinda amazed how keen and determined my workmate is when she straight away continue her study after received her Bachelor Degree. she wasted no time, she didn't wait. now she almost half of her study. I'm kinda amazed by that and I hope she would get her Master soon. while I'm still balancing which is more worth it. it happened when I first applied Master for something else. that's where I started to waste my time, Belajar tesl for five years then I made mistakes by applying another course. dumb right? and now struggling to find a place for study. but again, things happened for a reason. and I'm sure, there's a reason in everything and hopefully it's a good one, InsyaAllah.

so, why falling in love while you can do whatever you wanna do kan? Allah is still giving you a chance to live life to the fullest until someone picks you up and sweep your feet. if not, then hell do whatever you wanna do. there are a lot things to do out there than thinking or waiting for a prince charming to come.  I once believed that by meeting the right guy, then, I can have my own happy ending. but as I came to realize that, I am my own happy ending. why wait for somebody? If he came, then, cherish the moment together. sustain it forever. make a living together.  if he never come then don't wait, time is running out. we never gonna live forever. Do all the things you wanted.

I really wish Cinderella would never left her shoes. why won't she picks her glass shoes back and create her own happy ending?


-to be continued

No comments: