Saturday, July 8, 2017

Am I a planner freak or is it just the life revolves?

July almost gave me a headache. fact, I had a serious toothache. Had an appointment with the dentist and he said I had to do a minor surgery for my teeth which is covered by the gum. Funny thing was he said my mouth is too small make tooth difficult to grow. hah. he did the scaling and I could literally tasted blood in my mouth. and it still aching. My flu hasn't fully recovered. yesterday I felt pain on my right thumb. I looked and it was a deep-cut scratch. I didn't feel the pain at first I got the cut. it's weird. my life has been so weird lately. I don't even know where I got the cut. but still, it's a fight everyday to make a day is a better day.

now, let's go to the point of how planner freak I can be. day by day, I always learn something new about myself. year after year. layering out piece by piece. so now I have to live with a fact that I like to plan everything that I wanna do. either its a long term or a short term, I'll make sure it will plan out perfectly. If I went out with somebody I might be very confused of where the places that we're gonna go cause I didn't plan it. I just love living my life accordingly. I started to learn how to a planner since I was in maktab. turned out I like to use it cause it helps me a lot in putting agendas neatly. which needs to do first and which didn't matter. I have planned long term goals for 2018. and it's gonna be a bigger project I have ever planned in my sweet sweet life. I'm not sure whether it's gonna work out or not but, I did make plans for it. I've listed all the things I wanna do next year. cause I know those projects need careful details. this is not just me who wants to play with shallow water. I'm just gonna jump out of an open water. yes, the ocean out there. I'm gonna swim it. but the thing is, after I roughly listed of these projects, I was wondering, am I really this planner freak or is it just the life has revolves around?

one time I feel like it's because of my life has revolved around I need to carefully plan it. I'm talking about my future. I got nothing to lose at this point. but at one point, I'm also worried that I could be this planner freak who wants to control the universe. but let's just see whether this might be working or nor. thinking about it makes me worried. I believe 2018 is gonna be challenging because of the choices I made. not gonna tell you my plans just yet. I'm gonna give a hint tho a little as I update my story here. but let just make it this 2017 year is worth of surviving!


Love,
Rushy

No comments: