Friday, September 8, 2017

September in a whole picture

it seems to me like september month wants me to work harder.

last hari raya haji holiday I went to Bali and I should give you my impression about Bali. last time I told you that I don't want to expect with this place. Even though I have read about the places and history, I was still nervous to go there. but then, Bali makes me sing and dance. it was kinda like therapeutic place to calm yourself and go back to the nature. Amaze yourself with mountains, lush and green hills, deep blue sea and simply just walk and enjoy the view. I felt rejuvenated.

then, after the holiday, the reality came dragging me in and I had to go to CEFR Course for 5 freaking days in Bandar Tenggara. Still can't tell you much about it cause it's pretty private and confidential. now, talking about the welfare the we got? I got a lot of complains regarding this actually. but I kinda felt tired to think over things like this it just turns me into a bad mood. so, there's no need to elaborate more on that cause I'll be dragging along about the jpn, ministry and whatnot. and that, would be a looooooong story. okay, so here's the news.

I was appointed to be the main committee member for cefr for my district. when I first received the letter I was 'what the hell?' so now like I'm confused. are they simply selected people now? but I took it in positive side, probably there's a reason why I was chosen. Setiap benda yang terjadi mesti ada hikmah di sebaliknya. Me and sharvin were selected to be honest. Both of us are still young after graduates teachers who still trying to keep ourselves in school. trying to focus on our students and school. I don't know what they're thinking actually but I believe and really really really hope that the picked us for a reason and not blindly cause I might get offended it they did that.

right, so we went for a course there. Had our sessions from morning til night and I couldn't tell whether my brain can take it or not cause it seems to me my brain is trying to adjust with everything that been taught back during college days. it's not totally opposite but there's some adjustment and improvement (they said) of the syllabus (they said). I don't know how to give opinions about our education system anymore but as long as I live and breathe as a teacher, I need to have an accountability to accept changes for a sake of our future generations and hoping that the people up there know what they're doing.

I guess some qualities of teachers have stuck in me a little bit where I feel like there is a need for me to listen first what they're actually delivering. and not straightaway making judgement about it.

and another thing is about seminar pendidikan. crazy la..I feel like september doesn't let me have a room to breathe at all I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyy. Next week I need to discuss with sharvin regarding our presentation of seminar pendidikan. we have sent our project paper and we still didn't get any feedback and they said the date is still on even though we had a one day off for awal muharram. hahahahahah I don't know whether I want to be thankful or regret of applying it. But let me just take it positively, I want that national level of certificate so bad.


next year is even more challenging I can tell.


Love,

Rushy

No comments: