Wednesday, January 10, 2018

embracing the moment once again

I decided to embrace this bliss.

The bliss of getting hurt, being stabbed at the back, expected the unexpected. To live in a moment where everything could turn into a disaster sometimes. To profound an utter blissfulness of pain and bad experience. its part of life. I have to accept that. the world we live in, its just a stop by. I decided to let it all pass and let The Almighty deals with them. them who didn't realized what they did wrong. those people who nurture greed in their hearts and keep on pouring it with water til it became never ending growth. it keeps on rotting inside.

I think that's what most of us do. We stumble, we fell. we have no choice but to get back up again and continue this path of life. we fell, then we stand up again. we stumble, we cried cause it hurts, but then, when the crying stops, we decided to stand tall once again. this whole process taught me on how to accept the cruel reality. or maybe it had taught me well.

and then for one more time, I decided to smile again. hang out with friends after school, having lunch together. but of course I won't forget the time I fell down, break down in tears, in bed for days overthinking. sometimes a heart does not recover, it simply move on and carry on. and that's probably what I'm gonna do to deal with this big world. 

I decided to keep on being positive and live my life as it is. I want to live and I wanna live it good til the last breath I took. keeping the positivity inside my heart and my mind.


Love,
Rushy

No comments: