Wednesday, January 10, 2018

it's a big bad world

and for an innocent person like me isn't suitable to live in this moment. I'm easily flawed and I trust people so easily. 

so many things happened in just one week, one month, on the beginning of the year. I don't know what to feel. I cried and I cried. after one day to another. I trusted the wrong person all this while. this year is not for me. Not for me. too much things to take it all in. to make it into one emotion. to fit all into one whole month, one whole day. for me, is just too much. as much as the truth hurts, it hurts even more when a person you trusted to most, betrayed you. it's a big bad world indeed. I'm too far behind to be cunning as other people, to be wicked, to be evil as much as a person can be. I just wanna live. Live to the point where I wanna good to other people. I don't wanna fight, I just wanna live. I just wanna live my life as it is without thinking there's somebody who wants to stab me in the back. 

so much things happened in a day and you can't seemed to embrace it, to digest it.

it's even more harder to accept the truth when you know who speaks the truth and who's not. it kills you even more harder when you finally knew that the enemy had always been close to you all this while. it's like my whole world is spinning. 

No comments: