Friday, January 19, 2018

let it loose

I haven't thinking of planning trips to overseas yet this year. I've been traveling a lot last year, feel like I wanna take a rest and plan for something bigger. I have an intention to go to Europe, it's just keep linger and playing in my mind. those places. and another one is, south korea. I've been thinking about those two places but I can't predict when am I really going to start plan it out. all I know now is, I'm comfortable just by watching people organize their trips to somewhere else and being happy for them.

I want to enjoy the little things this year. Like going to coffee shop alone, reading books. Or just simply make whole hearty healthy breakfast after having a morning jogging. Pondering around bookstore and spend hours and hours in there. buy flowers for yourself.

I'm not going to push myself a little too hard this year, especially in achieving something. I just wanna live my simple life as it is. Go to work, mingle with people, having great laugh with some amazing friends, and let the love in. I'm gonna soak it up, all the love and care I might receive. and I'd give all the love and care that I have for people that I think they deserve without asking for a return. because I believe it now, life is too complicated and short to be so captive in your planning. I'd try to let it loose, this whole planning thing.

but I'm not gonna change who I really am. I am, just me. I am a person who is just plainly organize and I want everything is in order and everything must have its own place. I like it neat and clean. I like to plan out my life as I like. it's just the way I am. and I'm proud of that.

just a little bit of loose..and I'd be fine with that. to accept that sometimes life doesn't always go your way no matter how hard you've planned for it. I'm in the process of learning on how to be more acceptance.


Love,
Rushy

No comments: