Thursday, February 1, 2018

reappear

today, I met with a friend of mine. She was the one who set me up with him. She asked about him. About how things go between both of us. I told her that we didn't happen. and told her about what happened. both of us were in awkward position of what to tell. But I just glad to finally met her and told about what happened between me and him. at least part of it had already been solved and I got nothing to hide.

after that, I felt kinda outta place. everything went wrong for a while. my emotions got mixed up. I couldn't find a parking spot. I bought ice blended watermelon but it was fake watermelon juice. I felt upset out of no reason. My car got problem. I had to sent to service today instead of tomorrow.

today, I can't stop thinking about him. I started listening to heartbreak songs that I once listened to it while crying last year. It wasn't long til I realized that he still owns my heart. but I hate to admit it.

It makes me wonder, where did we left off the last time. it was never a goodbye.

he's like a haunting memory.
it keeps coming back.

No comments: