Tuesday, February 6, 2018

love

I still remember I told him, "What if, if we couldn't make it, I won't find somebody else anymore?"

he laughed. he said, " don't worry, you would find somebody else. there are a lot more nice men waiting in lines for you."

I was rest assured.

at that moment, I realized, I was afraid of losing him because he was the guy I'd been searching in my whole life. I fell right into deep for his heart, his kindness and his smile.

I continued, "I'm afraid I won't find anybody else anymore, other than you." but he promised not to worry. I'm still young and there's a lot to learn. Life is still far, he said to enjoy my life as it is.

"love will come later," he said.

but then, I knew. I won't find somebody like him anymore. Both of us knew, we couldn't make it. we decided to go in different paths, I let him go. I wanted to. I couldn't afford to live with a person who always being careless with my heart.

and I think he knew. that I won't find anybody like him. so I've stopped, searching. Enjoy my life as it is, I live religiously to his point - "love will come later."


No comments: