Wednesday, February 21, 2018

bundle of laziness

I'm in a desperate need of a weekend. my whole routine of work and living has already been disrupted by my own procrastination. so for these three days, I've been ignoring all the works that been burden all over me simply because I want to start over next week. get up on my gear again. not this critical 3 days of schooling while my head is still confusing on what need to be done. I know its sound really silly but, I just need to find a time where I can get things clear up in my head and do it. my head sometimes is like a robot. I could be crazy consistent for the whole week being so hardworking and that would a time where I just fuck it and go to sleep right away without having any guilt of not doing my work and that today, my dear, is that day.

I'll pick up the pieces of where I left off. I'm gonna promise this to myself. Gotta have to do it.

but for now, let me take my time.

I wanna sleep early and be lazy.

No comments: