Saturday, February 24, 2018

heart controller

I asked him, "What if you when you said, you love me. and then you decided to leave me? what if, now you like me but then later you don't like me anymore..?"

he paused for a moment. He replied, "Rashidah, we do not hold our own hearts. do you know who does?"

"Allah does.."

"Right.."

we don't control our own hearts. we do not control our own feelings toward someone else. it depends. now I began to understand you cannot make people to always like you. people change and so does the heart. they say they like you once, it might be possible that those feeling would change and you cannot un-change that.

that I know.

you let those feelings go. if they decided to always remain liking your or loving you, then you're probably the luckiest person on earth. I find it hard. to find a man that would be as consistent as that. I know I'm dreaming for the impossible. to find a man that would love me unconditionally but, was I wrong? to dream for a person who would love you until the end of this journey on earth?

would it be possible? no one has ever win.

just yet.

It's tiring being a Rashidah.
 

No comments: