Monday, March 12, 2018

worst of the worst

at this moment, I don't need anyone's judgmental judgement of how I reacted to certain situation. All I need now is someone to tell me everything is going to be alright even though that it's not. it's hard to look on positive sides when everything is hazy and unfortunate laying on in front of you. it's very difficult to deal with this kind of situation and when you don't have anybody to understand and they judge you of things you said. and you seriously don't know how to explain things.

I'm not really good at explaining. I seriously don't know how to explain things. but I don't expect them to understand either. I don't owe them any explanation. I'm cutting of the lines at this moment simply because you're not in my place. you don't know my situation. you don't get to judge me and tell me what to do simply because I'm not you.

we are different. your family is different, your attitude is different, your personality is different. we are not the same people tho we've been known each other for years. so how would you get so judgmental when all I need is comfort?

I don't expect you to understand. I don't expect anybody to understand my situation right now.

you don't get to decide. I do.

you don't have to understand me at all. you don't really have to.

I'm a fcking realist. I can't do last minute decision and expect me to suck it up and deal with it. I need plan. I need a fckin plan. It took me a moment to understand the whole situation. It hurts when you're bleed too much and people expect you to forgo with whatever situations that you're dealing with now.


No comments: